Manipulation of Fgf and Bmp signaling in teleost fishes suggests potential pathways for the evolutionary origin of multicuspid teeth
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 107–118, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Jackman, W. R., Davies, S. H., Lyons, D. B., Stauder, C. K., Denton-Schneider, B. R., Jowdry, A., Aigler, S. R., Vogel, S. A. and Stock, D. W. (2013), Manipulation of Fgf and Bmp signaling in teleost fishes suggests potential pathways for the evolutionary origin of multicuspid teeth. Evolution & Development, 15: 107–118. doi: 10.1111/ede.12021
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!