Jaw growth in the absence of teeth: the developmental morphology of edentulous mandibles using the p63 mouse mutant
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 268–279, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Paradis, M. R., Raj, M. T. and Boughner, J. C. (2013), Jaw growth in the absence of teeth: the developmental morphology of edentulous mandibles using the p63 mouse mutant. Evolution & Development, 15: 268–279. doi: 10.1111/ede.12026
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada Discovery Grant to J.C.B.
- College of Medicine Dean's Summer Student Research Scholarship to M.R.P.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)—Training
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!