Distal-less and dachshund pattern both plesiomorphic and apomorphic structures in chelicerates: RNA interference in the harvestman Phalangium opilio (Opiliones)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 228–242, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Sharma, P. P., Schwager, E. E., Giribet, G., Jockusch, E. L. and Extavour, C. G. (2013), Distal-less and dachshund pattern both plesiomorphic and apomorphic structures in chelicerates: RNA interference in the harvestman Phalangium opilio (Opiliones). Evolution & Development, 15: 228–242. doi: 10.1111/ede.12029
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- EDEN fellowship. Grant Number: NSF IOS-0955517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!