Highlights and Comments
Intragenic microRNA and long non-coding RNA: novel potential regulator of IGF2-H19 imprinting region
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, N., Zhou, L., Zhang, Y., Jiang, Y. and Gao, X. (2014), Intragenic microRNA and long non-coding RNA: novel potential regulator of IGF2-H19 imprinting region. Evolution & Development, 16: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/ede.12057
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101373/81270511/81200406
- the Science Foundation of the First Affiliated Hospital of HMU. Grant Number: 2009Y24
- the Science Foundation of Health Department. Grant Number: 2012-525
- Postdoctor. Grant Number: LBH-Z12172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!