Lineage-specific evolution of cnidarian Wnt ligands
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 259–269, September 2014
How to Cite
Hensel, K., Lotan, T., Sanders, S. M., Cartwright, P. and Frank, U. (2014), Lineage-specific evolution of cnidarian Wnt ligands. Evolution & Development, 16: 259–269. doi: 10.1111/ede.12089
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) and the Beaufort Marine Biodiscovery grant to UF
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!