The genetic control of aposematic black pigmentation in hemimetabolous insects: insights from Oncopeltus fasciatus
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 270–277, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Lemonds, T. R. and Popadić, A. (2014), The genetic control of aposematic black pigmentation in hemimetabolous insects: insights from Oncopeltus fasciatus. Evolution & Development, 16: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/ede.12090
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
- NIH. Grant Number: GM071927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!