What's new: the source and uses of homology Review of G.P. Wagner: Homology, Genes, and Evolutionary Innovation; Princeton University Press, 2014
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 318–319, September 2014
How to Cite
Bolker, J. A. (2014), What's new: the source and uses of homology Review of G.P. Wagner: Homology, Genes, and Evolutionary Innovation; Princeton University Press, 2014 . Evolution & Development, 16: 318–319. doi: 10.1111/ede.12094
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!