The effect of mating frequency and mating pattern on female reproductive fitness in cabbage beetle, Colaphellus bowringi
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Netherlands Entomological Society Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2013 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 379–385, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X. P., He, H. M. and Xue, F. S. (2013), The effect of mating frequency and mating pattern on female reproductive fitness in cabbage beetle, Colaphellus bowringi. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 146: 379–385. doi: 10.1111/eea.12037
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30460074, 31000173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!