Use of herbivore-induced plant volatiles as search cues by Tiphia vernalis and Tiphia popilliavora to locate their below-ground scarabaeid hosts
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 74–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Obeysekara, P. T., Legrand, A. and Lavigne, G. (2014), Use of herbivore-induced plant volatiles as search cues by Tiphia vernalis and Tiphia popilliavora to locate their below-ground scarabaeid hosts. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 150: 74–85. doi: 10.1111/eea.12138
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Multistate Hatch. Grant Number: NE-1032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!