Suitability of native and ornamental oak species in California for Agrilus auroguttatus
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 86–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Haavik, L.J., Graves, A.D., Coleman, T.W., Flint, M.L., Venette, R.C. and Seybold, S.J. (2014), Suitability of native and ornamental oak species in California for Agrilus auroguttatus. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 150: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/eea.12141
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- USDA Forest Service
- Forest Health Protection and Research and Development
- USDA Forest Service Northern and Pacific Southwest Research Stations
- USDA Forest Service, Forest Health Protection-Pacific Southwest Region
- University of California-Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!