Host preference and suitability in the endoparasitoid Campoletis chlorideae is associated with its ability to suppress host immune responses
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 173–182, April 2013
How to Cite
HAN, L.-B., HUANG, L.-Q. and WANG, C.-Z. (2013), Host preference and suitability in the endoparasitoid Campoletis chlorideae is associated with its ability to suppress host immune responses. Ecological Entomology, 38: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/een.12006
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!