Current address: Department of Entomology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843, U.S.A.
An orb-weaver spider eludes plant-defending acacia ants by hiding in plain sight
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 230–237, June 2013
How to Cite
GARCIA, L. C. and STYRSKY, J. D. (2013), An orb-weaver spider eludes plant-defending acacia ants by hiding in plain sight. Ecological Entomology, 38: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/een.12012
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!