The effects of drought and herbivory on plant–herbivore interactions across 16 soybean genotypes in a field experiment
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 290–302, June 2013
How to Cite
GRINNAN, R., CARTER, T. E. and JOHNSON, M. T. J. (2013), The effects of drought and herbivory on plant–herbivore interactions across 16 soybean genotypes in a field experiment. Ecological Entomology, 38: 290–302. doi: 10.1111/een.12017
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- NC State University (RG, MTJJ)
- USDA-ARS (TEC)
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!