Interference competition, not predation, explains the negative association between wood ants (Formica rufa) and abundance of ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae)
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 315–322, August 2013
How to Cite
HAWES, C., EVANS, H. F. and STEWART, A. J. A. (2013), Interference competition, not predation, explains the negative association between wood ants (Formica rufa) and abundance of ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae). Ecological Entomology, 38: 315–322. doi: 10.1111/een.12021
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- University of Sussex
- Forest Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!