Mothers vigilantly guard nests after partial brood loss: a cue of nest predation risk in a paper wasp
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 339–345, August 2013
How to Cite
FURUICHI, S. and KASUYA, E. (2013), Mothers vigilantly guard nests after partial brood loss: a cue of nest predation risk in a paper wasp. Ecological Entomology, 38: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/een.12023
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: (No. 22370010)
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9)
- Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!