Soil and vegetation features determine the nested pattern of ant–plant networks in a tropical rainforest
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 374–380, August 2013
How to Cite
DÁTTILO, W., RICO-GRAY, V., RODRIGUES, D. J. and IZZO, T. J. (2013), Soil and vegetation features determine the nested pattern of ant–plant networks in a tropical rainforest. Ecological Entomology, 38: 374–380. doi: 10.1111/een.12029
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Office National des Forêts Brazil and the Brazilian Research Program in Biodiversity
- National Counsel of Technological and Scientific Development
- National Council on Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!