Secondary galling: a novel feeding strategy among ‘non-pollinating’ fig wasps from Ficus curtipes
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 381–389, August 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, H.-H., YANG, D.-R., GU, D., COMPTON, S. G. and PENG, Y.-Q. (2013), Secondary galling: a novel feeding strategy among ‘non-pollinating’ fig wasps from Ficus curtipes. Ecological Entomology, 38: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/een.12030
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- Candidates of the Young and Middle Aged Academic Leaders of Yunnan Province . Grant Number: 2011HB041
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: 30970439 , 31120002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!