Effects of tree mortality caused by a bark beetle outbreak on the ant community in the San Bernardino National Forest
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 439–447, October 2013
How to Cite
SPITZER, B. W. and WILD, A. L. (2013), Effects of tree mortality caused by a bark beetle outbreak on the ant community in the San Bernardino National Forest. Ecological Entomology, 38: 439–447. doi: 10.1111/een.12031
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!