Does Aconitum septentrionale chemically protect floral rewards to the advantage of specialist bumblebees?
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 400–407, August 2013
How to Cite
GOSSELIN, M., MICHEZ, D., VANDERPLANCK, M., ROELANTS, D., GLAUSER, G. and RASMONT, P. (2013), Does Aconitum septentrionale chemically protect floral rewards to the advantage of specialist bumblebees?. Ecological Entomology, 38: 400–407. doi: 10.1111/een.12032
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Fonds de la Recherche Fondamentale et Collective. Grant Numbers: 2.4564.06 VARIGEP, 2.4613.10 BEE SPECIALIZATION
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique de Belgique (FNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!