Current address: INRA, UMR 1201 Dynafor, ENSAT, EIP, F-31320 Castanet-Tolosan, France.
Plant neighbours mediate bird predation effects on arthropod abundance and herbivory
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 448–455, October 2013
How to Cite
GIFFARD, B., BARBARO, L., JACTEL, H. and CORCKET, E. (2013), Plant neighbours mediate bird predation effects on arthropod abundance and herbivory. Ecological Entomology, 38: 448–455. doi: 10.1111/een.12035
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- European Commission's FP7. Grant Number: 226299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!