Preference of an exotic wood borer for stressed trees is more attributable to pre-alighting than post-alighting behaviour
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 546–552, December 2013
How to Cite
FLAHERTY, L., QUIRING, D., PURESWARAN, D. and SWEENEY, J. (2013), Preference of an exotic wood borer for stressed trees is more attributable to pre-alighting than post-alighting behaviour. Ecological Entomology, 38: 546–552. doi: 10.1111/een.12045
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!