Solar radiation directly affects larval performance of a forest insect
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 553–559, December 2013
How to Cite
BATTISTI, A., MARINI, L., PITACCO, A. and LARSSON, S. (2013), Solar radiation directly affects larval performance of a forest insect. Ecological Entomology, 38: 553–559. doi: 10.1111/een.12047
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- BACCARA project
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!