Current address: Department of Ecology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 7044, 75007 Uppsala, Sweden.
Apparent competition leaves no detectable imprint on patterns of community composition: observations from a natural experiment
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 522–530, October 2013
How to Cite
KAARTINEN, R. and ROSLIN, T. (2013), Apparent competition leaves no detectable imprint on patterns of community composition: observations from a natural experiment. Ecological Entomology, 38: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/een.12048
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 129636
- Centre of Excellence in Metapopulation Research Group 2009–2011. Grant Number: 126296 and 129142
- Entomological Society of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!