Dispersal of butterflies in a New Guinea rainforest: using mark–recapture methods in a large, homogeneous habitat
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 560–569, December 2013
How to Cite
VLASANEK, P., SAM, L. and NOVOTNY, V. (2013), Dispersal of butterflies in a New Guinea rainforest: using mark–recapture methods in a large, homogeneous habitat. Ecological Entomology, 38: 560–569. doi: 10.1111/een.12051
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Christensen Fund, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0841885
- Czech Science Foundation . Grant Number: 206/09/0115, P505/10/0673
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Number: LH11008, CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0064
- Darwin Initiative for the Survival of Species (UK)
- Grant Agency of the University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice. Grant Number: 121/2010/P, 136/2010/P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!