Host selection, oviposition behaviour and leaf traits in a specialist willow sawfly on species of Salix (Salicaceae)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 617–626, December 2013
How to Cite
BRACCINI, C. L., VEGA, A. S., CHLUDIL, H. D., LEICACH, S. R. and FERNANDEZ, P. C. (2013), Host selection, oviposition behaviour and leaf traits in a specialist willow sawfly on species of Salix (Salicaceae). Ecological Entomology, 38: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/een.12053
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!