Linking the spatio-temporal distribution of an edaphic crane fly to its heterogeneous soil environment
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 585–595, December 2013
How to Cite
PETERSEN, M. J., SETO, M. and PECK, D. (2013), Linking the spatio-temporal distribution of an edaphic crane fly to its heterogeneous soil environment. Ecological Entomology, 38: 585–595. doi: 10.1111/een.12058
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- United States Department of Agriculture's National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Grant Number: 2010-85320-20424
- New York Farm Viability Institute. Grant Number: ARP-07-002
- New York State Turfgrass Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!