Competitor avoidance drives within-host feeding site selection in a passively dispersed herbivore
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 10–16, February 2014
How to Cite
GÓMEZ, S., GONDA-KING, L., ORIANS, C. M. and PREISSER, E. L. (2014), Competitor avoidance drives within-host feeding site selection in a passively dispersed herbivore. Ecological Entomology, 39: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/een.12059
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0715504
- NIFA. Grant Number: 2011-67013-30142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!