Age-specific maternal effects interact with larval food supply to modulate life history in Coleomegilla maculata
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 39–46, February 2014
How to Cite
VARGAS, G., MICHAUD, J. P., NECHOLS, J. R. and MORENO, C. A. (2014), Age-specific maternal effects interact with larval food supply to modulate life history in Coleomegilla maculata. Ecological Entomology, 39: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/een.12065
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Colombian Sugarcane Research Center (CENICAÑA)
- The Fulbright Program
- The Colombian Institute for the Development of Science and Technology (COLCIENCIAS)
- National Planning Department of Colombia (DNP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!