Seed handling behaviours of native and invasive seed-dispersing ants differentially influence seedling emergence in an introduced plant
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 66–74, February 2014
How to Cite
PRIOR, K. M., SAXENA, K. and FREDERICKSON, M. E. (2014), Seed handling behaviours of native and invasive seed-dispersing ants differentially influence seedling emergence in an introduced plant. Ecological Entomology, 39: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/een.12068
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- University of Toronto
- Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
- NSERC Discovery Grant (MEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!