Examining growth rate and starvation endurance in pit-building antlions from Mediterranean and desert regions
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 94–100, February 2014
How to Cite
ROTKOPF, R. and OVADIA, O. (2014), Examining growth rate and starvation endurance in pit-building antlions from Mediterranean and desert regions. Ecological Entomology, 39: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/een.12071
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!