Temporal and geographic variation in parasitoid attack with no evidence for ant protection of the Melissa blue butterfly, Lycaeides melissa
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 168–176, April 2014
How to Cite
SCHOLL, C. F., BURLS, K. J., NEWTON, J. L., YOUNG, B. and FORISTER, M. L. (2014), Temporal and geographic variation in parasitoid attack with no evidence for ant protection of the Melissa blue butterfly, Lycaeides melissa. Ecological Entomology, 39: 168–176. doi: 10.1111/een.12082
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Department of Biology, University of Nevada, Reno
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1020509, DEB-1050726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!