Intra-population genetic variation in diapause incidence of adult-diapausing Tetranychus pueraricola (Acari: Tetranychidae)
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 186–194, April 2014
How to Cite
ITO, K. (2014), Intra-population genetic variation in diapause incidence of adult-diapausing Tetranychus pueraricola (Acari: Tetranychidae). Ecological Entomology, 39: 186–194. doi: 10.1111/een.12084
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24570014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!