Species responses of colonising beetles to variation in patch quality, number, and context in experimental aquatic landscapes
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 226–235, April 2014
How to Cite
RESETARITS, W. J. and BINCKLEY, C. A. (2014), Species responses of colonising beetles to variation in patch quality, number, and context in experimental aquatic landscapes. Ecological Entomology, 39: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/een.12092
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0096051 and DEB-0516298
- Environmental Protection Agency – STAR Program. Grant Number: R825795-01-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!