Current address: Department of Ecology, Institute of Science and High Technology and Environmental Sciences, Graduate University of Advanced Technology, Kerman, Iran.
Mechanisms of species-sorting: effect of habitat occupancy on aphids' host plant selection
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 281–289, June 2014
How to Cite
MEHRPARVAR, M., MANSOURI, S. M. and WEISSER, W. W. (2014), Mechanisms of species-sorting: effect of habitat occupancy on aphids' host plant selection. Ecological Entomology, 39: 281–289. doi: 10.1111/een.12096
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: WE 3081/2-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!