Potential for passive internal dispersal: eggs of an aquatic leaf beetle survive passage through the digestive system of mallards
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 391–394, June 2014
How to Cite
LAUX, J.-J. and KÖLSCH, G. (2014), Potential for passive internal dispersal: eggs of an aquatic leaf beetle survive passage through the digestive system of mallards. Ecological Entomology, 39: 391–394. doi: 10.1111/een.12097
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Estuary and Wetland Research Graduate School Hamburg (ESTRADE)
- Hamburg Science and Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!