Environmental filtering of foraging strategies mediates patterns of coexistence in the fire ants Solenopsis geminata and Solenopsis xyloni, and their interspecific hybrids
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 290–299, June 2014
How to Cite
AXEN, H. J., WILDERMUTH, A. and HELMS CAHAN, S. (2014), Environmental filtering of foraging strategies mediates patterns of coexistence in the fire ants Solenopsis geminata and Solenopsis xyloni, and their interspecific hybrids. Ecological Entomology, 39: 290–299. doi: 10.1111/een.12100
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!