Current address: Department of Entomology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1630 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706, U.S.A.
Intrinsic and extrinsic drivers of succession: effects of habitat age and season on an aquatic insect community
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 316–324, June 2014
How to Cite
MURRELL, E. G., IVES, A. R. and JULIANO, S. A. (2014), Intrinsic and extrinsic drivers of succession: effects of habitat age and season on an aquatic insect community. Ecological Entomology, 39: 316–324. doi: 10.1111/een.12103
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- ISU Beta Lambda Chapter of Phi Sigma, Sigma Xi GIAR
- NIAID. Grant Number: R15 AI075306-01
- AARA. Grant Number: 3R15AI075306-01S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!