Current address: Department of Plant Sciences, University of California-Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, U.S.A.
Plant traits mediate effects of predators across pepper (Capsicum annuum) varieties
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 361–370, June 2014
How to Cite
ABDALA-ROBERTS, L., BERNY-MIER Y TERÁN, J. C., MOONEY, K. A., MOGUEL-ORDONEZ, Y. B. and TUT-PECH, F. (2014), Plant traits mediate effects of predators across pepper (Capsicum annuum) varieties. Ecological Entomology, 39: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/een.12107
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!