Developmental mortality increases sex-ratio bias of a size-dimorphic bark beetle
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecological Entomology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The Royal Entomological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 300–308, June 2014
How to Cite
LACHOWSKY, L. E. and REID, M. L. (2014), Developmental mortality increases sex-ratio bias of a size-dimorphic bark beetle. Ecological Entomology, 39: 300–308. doi: 10.1111/een.12108
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Discovery Grant)
- NSERC and Alberta Innovates Scholarship
|een12108-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||45K||Table S1. Summary of beetle productivity (mean ± SE) for each treatment (n = 30).|
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.