Current address: INRA, UR 633 Zoologie Forestière, F-45075 Orléans, France.
Bumble bee workers drift to conspecific nests at field scales
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 347–354, June 2014
How to Cite
ZANETTE, L. R. S., MILLER, S. D. L., FARIA, C. M. A., LOPEZ-VAAMONDE, C. and BOURKE, A. F. G. (2014), Bumble bee workers drift to conspecific nests at field scales. Ecological Entomology, 39: 347–354. doi: 10.1111/een.12109
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- U.K.'s Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/D003903/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!