Self-medication in insects: current evidence and future perspectives
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 273–280, June 2014
How to Cite
ABBOTT, J. (2014), Self-medication in insects: current evidence and future perspectives. Ecological Entomology, 39: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/een.12110
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!