Current address: Institute of Zoology, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Johannes von Müller Weg 6, 55099 Mainz, Germany.
Consequences of climate and body size on the foraging performance of seed-eating ants
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 427–435, August 2014
How to Cite
SEGEV, U., TIELBÖRGER, K., LUBIN, Y. and KIGEL, J. (2014), Consequences of climate and body size on the foraging performance of seed-eating ants. Ecological Entomology, 39: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/een.12115
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!