Evergreen foliage allows early hatching in a pine processionary moth and escape from predation
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 445–452, August 2014
How to Cite
RONNÅS, C. and DALIN, P. (2014), Evergreen foliage allows early hatching in a pine processionary moth and escape from predation. Ecological Entomology, 39: 445–452. doi: 10.1111/een.12117
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!