First record of an apparently rare fig wasp feeding strategy: obligate seed predation
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 492–500, August 2014
How to Cite
WANG, R., MATTHEWS, A., RATCLIFFE, J., BARWELL, L. J., PENG, Y.-Q., CHOU, L.-S., YU, H., YANG, H.-W. and COMPTON, S. G. (2014), First record of an apparently rare fig wasp feeding strategy: obligate seed predation. Ecological Entomology, 39: 492–500. doi: 10.1111/een.12122
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!