Current address: Ecological Networks, Department of Biology, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Schnittspahnstr. 3, 64287 Darmstadt, Germany.
Survivability and post-diapause fitness in a scolytid beetle as a function of overwintering developmental stage and the implications for population dynamics
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 519–526, August 2014
How to Cite
DWORSCHAK, K., GRUPPE, A. and SCHOPF, R. (2014), Survivability and post-diapause fitness in a scolytid beetle as a function of overwintering developmental stage and the implications for population dynamics. Ecological Entomology, 39: 519–526. doi: 10.1111/een.12127
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Public Health. Grant Number: UGV 06070204028
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!