Contrasting influence of flow regime on freshwater fishes displaying diadromous and nondiadromous life histories
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 82–94, January 2013
How to Cite
Crow, S. K., Booker, D. J. and Snelder, T. H. (2013), Contrasting influence of flow regime on freshwater fishes displaying diadromous and nondiadromous life histories. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 82–94. doi: 10.1111/eff.12004
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- New Zealand Department of Conservation (DOC)
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. Grant Number: C01X0308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!