The swimming capacity of juvenile Murray cod (Maccullochella peelii): an ambush predator endemic to the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 117–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Whiterod, N. S. (2013), The swimming capacity of juvenile Murray cod (Maccullochella peelii): an ambush predator endemic to the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 117–126. doi: 10.1111/eff.12009
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Mallee Catchment Management Authority (Mallee CMA)
- Charles Sturt University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!