Growth differences of Japanese eels Anguilla japonica between fresh and brackish water habitats in relation to annual food consumption in the Kojima Bay-Asahi River system, Japan
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 127–136, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaifu, K., Miller, M. J., Yada, T., Aoyama, J., Washitani, I. and Tsukamoto, K. (2013), Growth differences of Japanese eels Anguilla japonica between fresh and brackish water habitats in relation to annual food consumption in the Kojima Bay-Asahi River system, Japan. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/eff.12010
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Sasakawa Scientific Research
- The Japan Science Society
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: D-0910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!