Influence of estuary conditions on the recovery rate of coded-wire-tagged Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) in an ocean fishery
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 157–168, January 2013
How to Cite
Zeug, S. C. and Cavallo, B. J. (2013), Influence of estuary conditions on the recovery rate of coded-wire-tagged Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) in an ocean fishery. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 157–168. doi: 10.1111/eff.12013
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- State and Federal Water Contractors Association
- California Department of Water Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!