Translocation of cave fish (Poecilia mexicana) within and between natural habitats along a toxicity gradient
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 228–233, April 2013
How to Cite
Schlupp, I., Colston, T. J., Joachim, B. L. and Riesch, R. (2013), Translocation of cave fish (Poecilia mexicana) within and between natural habitats along a toxicity gradient. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 22: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/eff.12017
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0743406
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!